Monday, May 19, 2008

When you go to Ko Phangan...


Be prepared for white people.


I suppose I should start by better explaining the idea of finding the pie. In this part of the world it is very easy to live first class...almost too easy. What Jasper and I are trying to do is find our own adventure. We don't want it brought to us, we want to find it. We'll have it when we travel until we want to stop and we stay until we want to leave... I hope it's blueberry.




We're in Ko Phangan. We came for the beaches but also for the beach parties. The Full Moon Party is tomorrow night. You know that crazy party that Leonardo DiCaprio is at in the movie "The Beach"? That's where we'll be tomorrow.


Hopefully we're going to do some snorkeling, some waterfall excursions, and elephant riding. We've kept up the massages nearly every other day... I'm so limber.


It's wonderful to be out of Bangkok and on the beaches...



Now it's Europeans on scooters I neet to watch out for not 8-year-old Thai girls like in Bangkok. We'll find our own corner of the island in a few days when the beer has been drank.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock on! Go find your own shit! Howl at the moon for me. I was talking to the guy over the weekend you was just in Thailand, he said that people won't not stop asking him if he wanted to sleep with young girls. When he said no, they offered a young boy. Needless to say he was more than a little annoyed. Had anything like that happen to you? He said that was mostly in bangkok. I'm glad you started blogging again.