Saturday, February 3, 2007

Tropical Bungee

Have you ever jumped off an 80m high bridge?

NO?

Well don´t, it´s scary as shit!
John and I went bungee jumping a few hours ago. It was the most intense thing I have ever done in my entire life. It was pure terror as I started falling, but that´s what made it such a great experience. I think everyone should experience sheer terror on a safe level at some point in their lives.
It was a little painful for a couple reasons. The straps attached to my ankles were really tight and take a hell of a lot of pressure. I was alsounfortunate enough to have the bungee cord smack my left foot on my first bounce, causing some brusing, as well as some bleeding. I don´t know how a massive bungee cord could draw blood through my sock, but I suppose I was falling pretty fast.

However, despite the pain, bungee jumping is great and I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - i cannot believe you did that.. well i kinda can but i had to practically DRAG u onto drop zone,... you woosie.. glad you got to do that tho.. it looks like a sweet time..
SM
ps- i have many a stories for you. im happy :)shannons bday went well..

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh!!! thhats absolutly nuts. i can't believe it made u bleed. You think theyw ould have some kind of garenteed about that. lol!
crrazy babe!

you can check that off ur things to do in your life eh?!

<3 Princess.